Mr. John has been a top provider of portable restroom solutions to the construction industry since 1964. We handle all types of jobs including residential, commercial, industrial, highway, and remodeling projects. Our clean, modern equipment can be conveniently located to yield labor and cost savings while maintaining a sanitary work environment.
Portable sanitation affords significant labor savings by minimizing lost labor time associated with leaving the site to use toilets. The average time needed to make an offsite restroom usage is 7 minutes including travel time. Portable toilets can be easily relocated and can follow the workers as projects progress, providing flexibility and increased labor savings.
Portable toilets are also an ideal solution for where permanent restrooms are not feasible or to supplement their use. Temporary restrooms help eliminate the costs associated with building and maintaining permanent bathroom facilities.
Easy to locate and service in one central cluster or multiple individual locations, we offer convenience and flexibility with our variety of restroom products. Our clean, modern equipment can be placed in locations that yield labor and cost savings while maintaining a sanitary work environment.
In “Provision of Sanitation Facilities at Construction Sites,” a study done by the University of Missouri-St. Louis, contractors earned an 850% return on their investment in portable toilet facilities.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Highway, Remodeling, Warehouses, Factories, Steel Mills, Power Plants, Military Facilities, Landfills, Lumberyards, Treatment Plants
The Mr. John Advantage
- Diverse Equipment Fleet – Mr. John is on the cutting edge when it comes to equipment, technology and customer service. We offer a variety of products to meet the special needs of each individual job site.
- Response – We offer same day, next day, and emergency service responding to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Customer Service – Live customer service, sales and accounting departments are prepared to answer questions and provide solutions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every business day.
- PSAI Certified Employees – Mr. John employees are certified by the Portable Sanitation Association International, which is recognized worldwide as the authority within the portable sanitation industry. Mr. John PSAI recognition: 2 PSAI Service Technicians of the Year award winners, and 2 PSAI Presidents
- Quality Assurance – Includes in-house QA specialist to check equipment before delivery, on the road QA specialist to grade driver service, and QA Supervisor who responds to any service issue within 24 to 48 hours.
- Convenience – Along with Tri-Boro Trailer, Mr. John is your one-stop shop for portable toilets, office trailer, storage containers, fresh water delivery, tank pumping, and other valuable services.